Thursday, May 14, 2015

My ABC Biography

Altitude- It is one of the things I hate but like the most.
Birth- When I was born!
Courious- I am very curious; I always want to know things and get questions answered.
Day- When I can see a lot of things, including friends and family.
Espinosa- my last name, determines who I am
Fernando- My Grandparent. He is my role-model
Growing- While I grow I learn lost of new things
Helping- I like to help others
Ignorance- I dont like ignorance. It is one of the things I think shouldn't exist.
Jose-My nickname
Kazan-My dog. I love him a lot
Life- It is what we most learn of
Mistakes- Everyone does mistakes. They are what makes us human
Navarro-My 2nd last name. It represents my family as well
Opportunities- I think everyone should be given another chance.
Pibe-My dog. He makes me laugh, even when Im angry or sad
Quiet- I like to be quiet
Running- I like running
Santana- Where a lot of my childhood happens
Tranquility- I like being in silence and not bothered: away from other people.
Unerstanding- I always try to understand others
Violence- I dont like Violence. Only In videogames ;)
Wonder- I always wonder about things
Xilophone- Reminds me of music. I love music.
Youth- Teaches me lessons and brings me good memories
Zoo- I love animals

No comments:

Post a Comment